Tuesday 24 April 2007

wonder





sense of wonder returning, tucks itself in along side sadness and grief and they carry along together.








I want to do little. I want to walk and walk. I want to turn old clothes into new. I want to paint. I want to be held. I want to love and be loved in an intimate relationship. I want to love and share in, with all the others. I want to move/dance in private, in public. I want to go north for all four seasons. I want to visit Tedi & François in Quebec. I want to be in the world. I want to live the life that I believe in. I want to accept. I want the nothingness silence of god.

No symbolism unless I choose it.

Wittgenstein:
Tell them I’ve had a wonderful life.
You can’t think decently if you don’t want to hurt yourself
When it’s nasty then it’s most important.

No comments: